If your home is 10 years old or older – or if you still have your original single pane windows – it may be time to upgrade to new, energy-efficient replacement windows from Apex Roofing & Restoration.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Does your home feel too cold in the winter and too hot in the summer?
- Are your monthly energy bills getting more expensive all the time?
- Do you feel a chill every time you walk past your home’s windows?
- Does the glass in your windows fog up, ice over or rattle in the wind?
- Do your curtains billow and blow, even when your windows are closed?
- Are your windows difficult to open or close?
- Do you still climb a stepladder to clean the outside of your windows?
If your answer to any of these questions is “YES,” you should replace your home’s windows with new, energy-efficient windows.
Installing new windows from Apex Roofing & Restoration will give your home added beauty, security, and energy efficiency. You will see a significant savings in your energy bill in the very first month after replacing your existing windows with new, energy efficient replacement windows Birmingham homeowners have come to love.
BENEFITS OF REPLACEMENT WINDOWS
- Reduce your heating and cooling costs
- Eliminate 99.5% of Ultraviolet damage
- Make your home more comfortable and less drafty
- Give you a quieter home
- Virtually no maintenance
- Improve home security
- Enhance the beauty and “curb appeal” of your home
Window Installation Process
• Pre-installation inspection and measurements
• Detailed Estimate
• New windows delivered to your home
• Apex Installers Arrive at your home
• Removal and disposal of old windows
• Clean-up and debris removal
• Final inspection
Good news for Birmingham homeowners who replaced their windows in 2013 or are going to do so in 2014. The American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 is restoring energy efficient tax credits for windows, doors and skylights.
Several products offered by Apex Roofing & Restoration qualify for the energy tax credits provided in the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012. Windows must meet the 2010 ENERGY STAR ratings for both the U Factor and Solar Heat Gain Coefficient to qualify for this credit. These ratings vary based on the region of the country you are located in.
The 2012 Tax Credit offers 10% of the cost of the home improvement up to a maximum of $500. In order to qualify, the home improvement must be made on an existing home and principal residence. Windows can only account for $200 of the available $500. Additionally, the new bill extends business credits of up to $2,000 for builders and contractors of new and renovated energy efficient homes.
Consult your tax professional for instructions on how to apply.
Financial incentives for purchasing ENERGY STAR qualified windows, doors, and skylights are available in Birmingham, Alabama. er