If your siding has been impacted by storm damage, we can get your home restored fast and you pay nothing more than your insurance deductible after work is completed to your satisfaction.
High winds and hail can tear off siding pieces. Undetected siding damage can lead to even bigger problems once water becomes trapped behind it. Problematic signs of siding failure includes the appearance of mold, caulking failures, separating seams, warping boards that do not lay flat against the house, swelling, delaminating (outer coating spalling, scaling, or peeling), and/or moisture on the inside of the house.
Let your local Birmingham professional storm damage experts at Apex Roofing & Restoration inspect your home at no charge. If there is damage, our insurance claim experts will work with your insurance company to help restore your home without any payment until the work is done.
- Energy Efficiency – Ask for the R-Value rating for energy savings as you review various types of insulation options beneath the cladding.
- Water Resistance – The lifespan of siding is closely tied to its water resistance.
- Durability – Ability to withstand typical weather and temperature fluctuations for your area.
- Labor – Ask about the labor needed to install siding. Often the easier the installation the less it will cost to restore. That said, siding upgrades can lead to less painting over the years, better water and sun resilience, sustained homes value and money-saving energy efficiency.
- Aesthetics – What look do you want to create while improving your home's value?
- Adaptability – Your choice should meet the exterior needs without requiring adjustments that may add to the cost.
There are many attractive siding choices today that can withstand brutal weather and the test of time in appearance.
Common siding choices offered by Apex Roofing & Restoration include:
- Vinyl siding
- Aluminum siding
- Steel siding
- Fiber cement siding
- Cultured stone or brick veneer siding